Notes on the hotel sales contract
Hi! Today, we shared the preparations and precautions for the hotel sales contract.
Hotel sales are where large amounts of money come and go, so you have to contract carefully.
Therefore, those inexperienced should be wary of direct trading and recommend trading through a broker.
*Preparations and precautions at the time of contract 고양시 호텔매매
1. From the seller’s point of view, you must prepare an identification card, stamp, bankbook in your name, and a lease contract when you reside.
2. From the buyer’s point of view, ID card, stamp, and down payment (most deposits are 10% of the trading price) must be prepared.
3. In the case of down payment, it is a general case and the down payment is subject to change according to mutual agreement.
4. Before signing a contract, you must obtain a copy of the registered copy and check it (check whether the issuance date is the date of writing the contract).
5. Check if the contracting party and the owner on the registered copy match (in the case of an agent, prepare a power of attorney). 호텔매매
6. If there is a mortgage, provisional disposition, or seizure, you must postpone the contract and consult a lawyer or legal counsel.
7. The information on the hotel sales is written in the sales confirmation and manual. Read it carefully as well as a simple check
You need to make sure there are no other contents. However, if the transaction is through a broker, it is common for the broker to confirm.
8. If everything goes wrong, you can proceed with a hotel sales contract!
We have shared preparations and precautions because the contract must be made carefully.
We pray that you will be able to purchase good hotel properties based on the above information.